KingCamp Double Lightweight Air Sleeping Pad with Attached Pillow Prevention of Rollover
1. Ultralight & Comfort: The camping mat inflated in size 83x 55x 4in/7 inches, large enough for 2 Adults’ height up to 6 feet 2 inches. With a “U-shaped horizontal tube” Design, slightly higher on both sides, as well as the built-in pillow. can prevent the sleeping mat from rolling down when sleeping. the package size 16.5x 5.5inches, and the weight is only 4.05 pounds, which is very convenient to carry.
2. Thick & Comfy: This ultra-light camping pad inflates thickness is 3.9 inches (10cm), keeping you away from the ground, stay warm. The I-BEAM TECHNOLOGY makes the body completely comfortable with a side-by-side horizontal wave design. let your feel comfortable and supportive. It’s suitable for 3-season’s use.
3. Durable & Tear-resistant camping sleeping pads: Comfortable and durable 50D elastic fabric fits TPU, skin-friendly, waterproof, tear-resistant, very durable; 3.9 inches/10 cm thick design ensures that you will not feel serrated rocks or uneven ground below, providing you with the ultimate comfortable night.
4. Easy to inflate and deflate: This lightweight camping pads for sleeping is made of a high-quality valve system and materials, with TPU safety nozzle to fast inflate and deflate. It’s really easy to blow air into this kind of camping sleeping pad! which can keep the air for a longer time, so you can enjoy a good night’s sleep on this quality backpacking sleeping pad without having to wake up in the middle of the night to re-inflate.
5. Perfect for Campers and Backpackers: Whether you like camping in summer or winter, this lightweight hiking sleeping pad is suitable for you. Two patches will help you to repair accidental damage in use. Ultralight air cushion in the design to achieve the perfect user experience, to provide you with the comfort and warmth you need. Suitable for hiking, camping, backpacking, traveling, and overnight guests
Is it washable?
Not machine washable, but would recommend wiping with a cloth.
Is the material slippery? Is a sleeping bag likely to slip off?
Somewhat slippery if you have synthetic or nylon sleeping bag. Cloth fabric you’ll be fine.
I need a pad that doesn’t soak up moisture from the condensation in a tent in a cold-weather camping situation. How is this one?
Works great and water is not a problem.
How durable is this? Will it be okay with my dog walking/sleeping on it?
Yes it seems very durable.
Amazon & Walmart.
Outdoor chain stores.
Hundreds in season.
Yes, we have warehouses in the US, EU, JP, and China.
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@kingcamp2b.com”.